INDIVIDUALS JOIN FOR UNDER $5/MONTH! FAMILIES JOIN FOR UNDER $7/MONTH!
Become a member of Friendship Botanic Gardens and enjoy unlimited access to the beautiful natural setting every season of the year!
It’s an exciting time to become part of the Friendship Botanic Gardens family! Through our slate of new events and public programs, we’re transforming The Gardens into an essential spot for outdoor recreation and culture in Northwest Indiana. Become a member today and take advantage of everything The Gardens have to offer while helping us fully realize the potential of an Indiana treasure.
During these uncertain times and caution of COVID-19, you can still take advantage of your membership benefits at Friendship Botanic Gardens while still following the social distancing guidelines. Being in nature is good for the mind, body and spirit. After purchasing a membership, use your PayPal receipt as your temporary membership card until you receive your permanent membership card via mail. Once a membership is purchased, you can contact our office to learn about how to access the grounds when the gates are closed.
Our gardens provide many experiences in nature for outdoor enthusiasts, bird and wildlife lovers, botanists, hikers, and dog-walkers. There are different areas to explore, and there is something to do for everyone, whether an individual, family or group.
Some highlighted benefits from your membership to Friendship Botanic Gardens:
- FREE admission year round from dawn to dusk
- Access to our major attractions and gardens (including the Horizon Bank A-MAZE-Ing Labyrinth Garden, ArcelorMittal Children’s Garden and many more), picnics, bird-watching, cross country skiing
- Access to world-class trout and salmon fishing on Trail Creek (with appropriate license and membership)
- Reciprocal Membership with special admission privileges and discounts to over 200 American Horticultural Society Gardens Nationwide
- 3 miles of trails for hiking and walking (dog-friendly!)
A current membership card entitles the visitor to special admissions privileges and discounts at many different types of gardens throughout the country. Please see the list of participating gardens.
To find out more information about the Reciprocal Admissions Program with the American Horticultural Society, please visit their website here.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF FRIENDSHIP BOTANIC GARDENS BY JOINING AT ONE THE FOLLOWING LEVELS:
When you join online, you will be directed to a PayPal link to pay with a credit card or debit card. Membership cards will be mailed to you within the week. Please provide your mailing address and phone number. A printable PDF New Member Form is also available.
1 Year membership plus admission for up to 8 people and two Milestone Bricks and prominence on our Donor Board.
Covers Professional Photographer Admission/Photo Fee. $9 admissions for anyone else in photo client group 13 and over.
* Photography members/professional photo shoots do not have access to people mover carts. Please consider bringing a change of comfortable walking shoes to get to and from the gardens.